Spaghetti with turkey meat sauce
- Tomato Basil Sauce
- Ground turkey (99% Fat free)
- Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Take the ground turkey and place into a frying pan set on high heat.
- Mash the ground turkey into fine pieces and cook thoroughly until brown.
- Add tomato basil sauce, a handful of Italian seasoning, a dash of garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Set heat to low and let simmer.
- While cooking the meat sauce, put a pot of water on and let it go to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, place spaghetti in (as long as the directions say on the box)
- Once the pasta is done cooking, strain and then put on your plate and place some meat sauce over the pasta and enjoy!! (add grated Parmesan cheese on top if you like)
I thought I would try something different on my blog so here it goes! This recipe will only take you about 25 minutes, it is a perfect meal for a college student too! I hope you guys found this helpful!
Let me know if you want more recipes!